Cet établissement a indiqué prendre des mesures de sécurité contre le COVID-19 -More information
Why choose this campsite ?
Quiet campsite by the sea, 300m from one of the most beautiful traditional harbours of the Cotentin. In a green and salty environment, the camping has flat, grassy and delimited camping pitches and comfortable mobile homes and chalets. Heated pool, wifi, playground, entertainment (in high season)… contribute to a pleasant familly holiday in serenity.
- Located in Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue, fishing harbour and Marina.
- Warmed swimming pool with padding pool, deep end of 120m².
- 2CV rental to give a french touch for your holidays in Normandy camspite.
- Equipments and services to meet all you need young and old.
- Close to La Hougue tower and Tatihou island : Starting from Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue harbour
- Réservez en toute liberté : ne versez pas d’acompte avant le 5 janvier.
- Profitez des espaces du camping et de son environnement naturel.
- A La Gallouette : Un seul interlocuteur pour vous accompagner.
- Les radiateurs solaires chauffent l’eau de la piscine jusqu’à 28°.
- En vacances continuons le tri sélectif (compost).
- Découvrez nos producteurs locaux du Cotentin : contribuons ensemble au circuit court.
Immerse yourself in an atmosphere of...
- 4* campsite
- Family (moderately lively)
- From 100 to 200 pitches
- Sea and/or beach
- Food shop
- Hiking trails
Opening datesFrom 01/04/2021 to 30/09/2021 Open all services : from 01/07/2021 to 31/08/2021
TimetableLow season :8:30am - 12:30pm / 2pm - 7pm High season :8am - 1pm / 2pm - 8pm
CapacitySurface of the campsite = 3,5 hectares Pitches number = 176 including rental accommodations = 31
- Credit card
- Holiday vouchers
Access PRM campsite et hébergement(s)
Wifi access free of charge
Pets allowed paying
For more information, please refer to the campsite facilities above.
Promotions are coming soon, come back soon !
TOURIST ADVICE FROM THE OWNERS
- Fishing harbour and landing of fishes
- Tatihou island
- Landing beaches, Utah beach and Airborne Museum in Sainte-Mère-Eglise
- Visit and stroll all around La Hougue
Your campsite in detail
A stone’s throw from the sea, harbour and shops. Calm campsite in the middle of nature :
Maritime atmophere in a harbour city with character. Campsite with nice limited pitches. Perfect location 200metres far from the beach and close to touristic places : La Hougue tower, Tatihou island, landmarks classified by UNESCO and near Barfleur. Ideal starting point for hiking or cycling. 30 min from Cherbourg, it is also a stopping place before or after taking the ferryboat to Great Britain.
Located in Saint-Vaast la Hougue : One of the most beautiful fishing harbour of La Manche.
Children’s pool, outside warmed swimming-pool with pool of 120m² dedicated to pleasures of bathing.
Equipments and services to respond to camper’s needs : Children’s club and activities for adults (in high-season), boules pitch, playground area, wifi access, bar, little grocery, laundry…
To leave your motor-home on the pitch, or for giving a touch of originality to your stay in Normandy campsite : Rent a 2CV Citroën for your movements and run hair in the wind on seaboard roads. Barfleur, Gatteville-le-Phare or La hague, explore all the Cotentin localities.
Activities with campsite partners (disount prices) : Discovery of Tatihou island : from Saint-Vaast harbour and 400m far from the camping, board the amphibian boat. In high tide, it links jetties of Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue and Tatihou in 5 minutes. In low tide, it goes across oyster bed. Sailing school of Saint-Vaast : introduction to sailing on old sailing ship, L’Ami Pierre. La Citée de La Mer is located in Transatlantic maritime Station of Cherborug. In order to save time on site, our campsite offers ticket office service with discount price for campers !
Animal park of Montaigu La Brisette invits you for having a nice day in family in nature between Valognes and Saint-Vaast-La-hougue.