NORMANDIE CAMPING – LEGAL NOTICE
Normandie Camping is a collection of quality tourist accommodation sites spread across the coast of Normandy.
- Site editor: Owner and / or company having implemented the software online.
- Publishing Director: End user of the online software (the owner or manager of the entity presented by the online software).
- Site operator: End user of the online software (the owner or manager of the entity presented by the online software).
- The Site: Result of using the online software.
- Webmaster: Technical manager of the online software at the site editor and / or at the end user of the online software.
- Site User: Internet user connecting via the Internet and / or consultant, using… the online software.
- Hosting: Dedicated server space connected to the Internet and making the Site available and usable online.
- Online software: Software produced and / or implemented on behalf of the owner and / or manager of the entity presented.
- Name: Ouest Normandie Camping – Association declared
- System manager: Frédéric Blet
- Headquarters address: Camping Le Cormoran – 50480 Sainte Mère Eglise
- Mèl : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tél. : +33 233 413 394
Editor, website webmaster & graphic design
- Name: Jordane Iadadaine
- Address: 157 rue basse, 14000 Caen
- Tél. : +33 659 761 124
- Mail : email@example.com
- Site internet : www.jordaneidn.fr
- Name: Théo Baës
- Adress : 19 rue André Pailheret, 35 000 Rennes
- Tél. : +33 668 753 204
Hosting: OVH SAS, Simplified Joint Stock Company with capital of € 10,069,020 with its registered office at 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France, registered under number 424 761 419 RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Name: Guillaume HERNANDEZ
Site internet : https://guillaume-hernandez.fr/
Collection of personal data
Our servers are not configured to collect personal information on site visitors other than the following technical data: origin of connections (service provider), type and version of browser used. In any case, we do not collect the e-mail address of visitors without them giving it to us deliberately.
The data relating to the navigation of visitors are not used by name. These are aggregated statistics allowing to know the most and least popular pages, the preferred paths, the activity levels by day of the week and by time of day, the main client or server errors.
Intellectual property and reproduction rights
This entire site is covered by French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
Any representation and / or reproduction and / or partial or total exploitation of this site, by any means whatsoever, without the express prior authorization of “Normandie Camping” is prohibited and constitutes an infringement within the meaning of articles L 335-2. and following of the intellectual property code. Logos are registered trademarks. Any representation and / or reproduction and / or partial or total use of these brands is therefore prohibited without the prior written consent of “Normandie Camping” The hypertext links implemented within the site towards other sites and / or Personal pages and in general to all existing resources on the internet cannot engage the responsibility of “Normandie Camping”. The capture of nominative information to enrich databases, for example for commercial or advertising purposes, is prohibited.
Data Protection Act
In accordance with the “Data Protection Act”, you have the right to access, rectify and oppose personal data concerning you. To do this, all you need to do is ask us.
Messaging and sending emails
Messages that you send over the Internet may be intercepted on the network. Their confidentiality can not be fully guaranteed. Also, be careful not to unnecessarily disclose personal or sensitive information in your emails.
Links to the site
You have the option, without prior authorization, to make a link to Normandie Camping from another site. However, Normandie Camping rejects the use of “frames” which lead Internet users to assume that they are consulting a site other than Normandie Camping. Thank you for informing the webmaster of the link you made.
© Photographers from the Bienvenue en Normandie network