Why choose this campsite ?
Located in front of the sea and in the park of the Marais du Cotentin, Le Camping le CORMORAN welcomes you in its green setting of 12 hectares and will ensure you a quality stay. With family or friends, in a mobile home or on a camping pitch, LE CORMORAN services will delight young and old alike. See you soon...
- Direct access to the beach (20 yards away)
- Indoor heated swimming pool, paddling pool and spa bath
- Plenty of things for kiddies
- Close to the D-Day landing beaches and commemorative museums
- 12 hectares de camping en bord de mer avec des grands emplacements bien délimités
- De grands espaces naturels à parcourir en famille ou entre amis
- Une équipe formée qui vous assure une qualité séjour en toute tranquillité
- Profitez de notre opération Early Booking jusqu’au 31 Décembre 2020
Immerse yourself in an atmosphere of...
- 5* campsite
- Family (moderately lively)
- More than 200 pitches
- Sea and/or beach
- Food shop
- Hiking trails
- Landing Site Dday 1944
Opening datesFrom 01/04/2022 to 25/09/2022 Open for all services: throughout the season
TimetableLow season :De 9h à 12h et de 14h à 19h High season :De 8h30 à 20h
CapacitySurface of the campsite = 8,5 hectares Pitches number = 256 including rental accommodations = 50
Normandie qualité tourisme, Tourisme & handicap
- Credit card
- Holiday vouchers
Access PRM campsite et hébergement(s)
Wifi access paying
Pets allowed paying
For more information, please refer to the campsite facilities above.
Promotions are coming soon, come back soon !
TOURIST ADVICE FROM THE OWNERS
- Utah Beach: Beach and D-Day 1944 museum
- Airborne museum in Sainte-Mère Eglise (dedicated to D-Day airborne forces)
- Cotentin Farm-Museum
- Cotentin and Bessin Marshland Regional Park
- Tatihou Island at Saint Vaast la Hougue
Your campsite in detail
Just 20 yards from the sea (with a beautfiul sandy beach). A tranquil campsite surrounded by countryside. Partly shady. Pitches and holiday accomodation. Indoor heated swimming pool with children’s paddling pool, leisure activities for all the family…
Le Cormoran 5 star campsite is located in Normandie near Sainte Mère-Eglise, on the June 1944 D-Day beaches. On the coast, holiday rental of mobile homes, chalets, wild west wagon, pitches and services for motor homes. Relaxation guaranteed in our heated indoor swimming pool with its bubbly corner and children’s paddling pool, our outdoor heated swimming pool and our sauna.
Children’s activities: bouncy castles, trampolines, children’s play areas, billiard-golf, go-karts, goat park… Fun for everybody during the peak season: kiddie’s club, shows, concerts, horseriding on the beach, fitness, zumba, kayak, stand-up paddle… within easy reach: 18 hole golf course with sea view, sand yachting, catamarans, kayak and paddle walking 2 miles away.