Why choose this campsite ?
The Castel camping Le Brévedent is located in a pretty valley in the heart of Pays d'Auge. The pitches are arranged around the manor house and the pond. Raphaël and Jess will welcome you in this place full of history and generosity and invite you to enjoy nature and protected biodiversity. The wide open space will allow everyone to freely engage in their activities.
- The château park and its lake
- The concert evenings, nature activities
- A brand new sanitary block
- Quality Tourisme, Green Key
- Nous pratiquons un accueil personnalisé, et une proximité au quotidien,
- En cette période un peu incertaine, nous nous engageons à rembourser vos acomptes en cas d’annulation.
- Une électricité 100% renouvelable, coopérative et produite en France,
- Des produits Bio et locaux dans tous nos services,
- Une démarche zéro déchet.
Immerse yourself in an atmosphere of...
- 4* campsite
- Family (moderately lively)
- From 100 to 200 pitches
- Nature, countryside
- Food shop
- Hiking trails
Opening datesFrom 21/05/2022 to 17/09/2022 Open for all services: throughout the season
TimetableLow season :De 8h30 à 12h et de 14h à 19h High season :De 8h30 à 12h30 et de 14h à 20h
CapacitySurface of the campsite = 6 hectares Pitches number = 124 including rental accommodations = 16
Les Castels, Green key, Normandie qualité tourisme
- Credit card
- Holiday vouchers
Access PRM campsite et hébergement(s)
Wifi access free of charge
Animals not accepted
For more information, please refer to the campsite facilities above.
Promotions are coming soon, come back soon !
TOURIST ADVICE FROM THE OWNERS
- The tows of the Côte Fleurie (Honfleur, Deauville-Trouville, Cabourg)
- The Augerons villages (Beauvron en Auge)
- The cider route, distilleries
- Cerza zoo
Your campsite in detail
In the heart of the Pays d’Auge. Camping Le Brévedent is a haven of peace. An orchard, a vegetable garden, a butterfly tree are fragments of the special setting offered by this family property.
Tent and caravan pitches, mobile homes, heated pool, playgrounds for children, brasserie-restaurant, bar in the manor.
In the heart of Calvados, near the picturesque village of Blangy-le-Château, is Camping Le Brévedent.
The campsite was created in 1960 by the Marquis de Chabannes la Palice in order to restore the Louis XVI hunting lodge after the second world war.
Today, his great-grandson Raphaël and wife Jessica have taken over the family business and consider hospitality and sociability as essential.
If the Brévedent is, according to holidaymakers who have stayed there, so different from other campsites, if it has the particularity to awaken the artistic fiber of its holidaymakers, it is perhaps because it is run by a family of writers and artists.
Twice a week, Raphaël organises concerts where all musicians are welcome to join.