Cet établissement a indiqué prendre des mesures de sécurité contre le COVID-19 -More information
Why choose this campsite ?
The Rochers des Parcs campsite offers a calm and family setting in a classified and protected natural space, adorned with trees, permaculture vegetable gardens, bordered by the Orne where nature is treated with respect and kindness. Located in the heart of Normandy, you can recharge your batteries, enjoy outdoor activities on site and walk the Norman roads which easily lead to the jewels of our beautiful region.
- Personalised hiking trails
- Cider and apple juice producer
- Discounts with our “Leisure & Activity” partners for campsite guests
- Shop with local products
- Breakfast and snacks available on site
- Nous souhaitons établir une relation de confiance avec nos clients,
- Réservation, séjour : Tout problème appelle une solution individualisée,
- Dans le respect des intérêts mutuels.
- Vous trouverez sur place une gamme de produits régionaux en circuit (très) court de Suisse normande.
Immerse yourself in an atmosphere of...
- 3* campsite
- Less than 100 pitches
- Nature, countryside
- Zen (quiet)
- Food shop
- Hiking trails
Opening datesFrom 01/04/2021 to 30/09/2021 Open all services : from 01/05/2021 to 30/09/2021
TimetableLow season :8am - 7pm High season :8am - 10pm
CapacitySurface of the campsite = 1,6 hectares Pitches number = 90 including rental accommodations = 21
Normandie qualité tourisme, Accueil vélo
- Credit card
- Holiday vouchers
Access PRM campsite et hébergement(s)
Wifi access free of charge
Pets allowed paying
For more information, please refer to the campsite facilities above.
Promotions are coming soon, come back soon !
TOURIST ADVICE FROM THE OWNERS
- Hike around the Rochers des Parcs cliffs from the campsite
- Canoe or kayak down the Orne
- The unmissable walk to La Roche d’Ouëtre
- The village of Clécy and its Artists’ Trail, plus the André Hardy Museum
- The cheese dairy (goat’s cheese), the bee museum, our cider and Calvados producers
Your campsite in detail
A haven of green tranquillity, where you can relax and recharge among the beauty of nature, the site is nestled along a river bank and offers a whole host of outdoor activities (canoeing, kayaking, hiking, fishing, hang-gliding, climbing). Where to stay: Pitches, mobile homes, chalets, caravans.
Nestled in Clécy, in the heart of Normandy’s rich countryside, the Rochers des Parcs campsite*** offers a breathtaking view of our natural landscapes in every direction. This is a stunning country campsite, sitting on the banks of the Orne River and its majestic cliffs. Every one of the 90 pitches and holiday homes melds seamlessly with the environment. Enjoy a holiday in the purest nature and discover the delights of this part of Normandy with our fine food and plethora of outdoor activities. A wonderful breath of fresh air to invigorate the whole family!